Most people know that they need to submit drawings to the local code office for review before they can build. However, some people aren’t aware that they also need zoning and planning commission review. It depends on the scope of the project. Some projects may also require HARB review. Other, more project specific reviews are: Fire Officer approval, Liquor Licensing approval, Department of Agriculture approval or Board of Health approval. ArchCentral Architects can give you the advice you need.